Subject: Request For Quotation Line Item

In the ABIE "Request For Quotation Line" we have an ASBIE to Line Item
that has a property term possesive noun (column F) of "Request For
Quotation".  We shouldn't do this for ASBIEs.  Was it meant to be a
qualifier?  If so then it is inconsistent with other reuses of Line
Item. I am not sure we need to say the "Line Item" associated with
"Request For Quotation Line" is called "Request For Quotation Line Line
Item".  Also the DEN disagrees with the UBL Name (because it ignores the
Column F value).  I suggest just removing the Column F value and leave
it as "Line Item".

--
regards
tim mcgrath