Subject: editorial issues with WD7

minor editorial issues:

* we are still calling the document element UBLVersion, it should be UBL
Version (two words). this is in all document models
* in Receipt Advice we have cardinality of 0..n for LineCountNumeric -
not what i think we meant.
* we still have some cardinalities expressed as "1..1" and others as
just "1" (eg ReceiptAdvice)
* in RemittanceAdvice the definitions of PayerReference and
InvoicingPartyReference (and their examples) copy that of
PaymentOrderReference.
* in the Reminder spreadsheet, the worksheet name says "Invoice".

--
regards
tim mcgrath