Subject: Thank you for your input into the UBL 2.0 public review.

The UBL Technical Committee has just completed its disposition of all
comments received during our first public review.  We are now preparing
for a second public review commencing next week.  This will have a
shorter review period (15 days) and we hope this will be the final stage
before submitting the UBL 2.0 Committee Draft to OASIS for ratification
as a standard.

We would like to thank you for your comments so far and enclose a
summary of their disposition.  I appreciate this summary is part of a
working document so should you wish further clarification, please
contact me directly.

As a voluntary effort we rely very much on practical feedback such as
yours.  So your input has been very useful to us and we hope that you
may also be able to contribute to the second review.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Issues2006-06-23-001-Actions_Freddie De Vos.xls