Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Question about scheduling

Dear Jon,

I answer this question on behalf of eDoCreator team.

For updating the tool, first we need to understand the principles of the
SGTG strategy document and the
 UBL 2.1 NDRs. After the e-mail of Ken pointing these documents, we
started to work on it.

The schedule declares 2009-10-19 as the final week for schema
generation. We will work hard
on the tool to complete the updates until the deadline. However, we need
your feedbacks and assessment
on the work that we had, as you are the group who generating these rules
and principles.

Today we have UBL PSC meeting, I think Peter will lead the discussion on
the schedule of PSC, but so far we follow the schedule.
But as eDoCreator team, if you approve that the schemas that are
generated by the tool are inline with UBL v2.1 schemas,
we can immediately produce PSC document schemas within few minutes as
the document models are already available in our tool.

Best regards,

Fulya

Jon Bosak wrote:
> Hello PSC,
>
> Regarding this recent statement by Fulya to the TC list:
>
>    We aim to update the schema generation module of the tool
>    according to UBL 2.1 NDR in the next weeks and automate this
>    process with your feedbacks.
>
> Question: What is the estimated time of completion of this
> modification and when can we expect first PSC schema delivery?
>
> Broader question: Is the schedule below still valid?  Please
> review and let me know what needs changing.
>
>    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00017.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jon

PS: Please note the change in the phone/fax numbers...

Fulya TUNÇER
Software R&D Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University