Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Agenda for the UBL Procurement Sub commitee

Dear all,

the updated issue list (v10) and spreadsheets are attached.

The issue list includes the inputs from BII. I implemented the issues we
resolved last week (50, 52, 54, 56, 57). We can review them today or
when all inputs from BII will be resolved and implemented. Georg, what
do you suggest?

Best regards,

Arianna

PS: a quarter to five I will send you the yugma meeting number.

Peter L. Borresen ha scritto:

> Please find the agenda for the UBL PCS meeting the 8^th of October
> 2009 from 17.00 to 18.00 CET
>

> STANDING CON CALL NUMBER
>

>     Skype: +9900827043982678
>
>     US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
>
>     International: 201-793-9022
>
>     "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #
>
>        (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)
>
> Arianna will send out a yougma session number before the meeting
>

> *1)      **Review of the Issuelist, including the items from the CENBII.*
>
> *2)      **Any other business*
>
> * *
>
> Best reagards
>

> Peter