Subject: UBL Instances

Hello PSC,

unfortunately I am not in the condition to produce valid and useful
instances for the UBL-Statement and the UBL-RemittanceAdvice.

About the UBL-RemittanceAdvice (including the UBL-Invoice), despite having
raised issues several times including full explanations about the
financial supply chain scenario, I regret to find that actual XSDs are
again missing important parts required for automatic reconciliation of
payments with invoices.

About the Statement I recently provided a set of issues that are necessary
to be addressed to ensure this document will reflect real uses.

Havings said that, I underline that UBL 2.1 actually is NOT supporting its
combined use with ISO20022 the right way.

And I am sorry, but I am not in the condition to provide again and again
the same materials I already provided on this topic.  I have duties with
my position and my free time is really few.

Best regards

UBL ITLSC co-chair

Roberto Cisternino

--