Subject: Resolutions of the PCS items

Dear all. We have finally reached a conclusion for the issues we have  discussed for about a month.

1)      Change cardinality for status in Response to 0..*. Approved

2)      Add InventoryReportLine->InventoryLocation (0..1). Approved

3)      How to exchange contact information? Should we have a party? (Agreed add an item for UBL 2.2 (next version) about baselinening parties. A similar may be addressed in Virtual Company Dossier

4)      Add TaxTotal on lineItem. Approved.

5)      Better calculation model on line level. Add New ABIE, called PriceExtension, containing Amount and TaxTotal. Add ItemPriceExtension to lineItem

6)      Add OrderLineReference til LineItem. Agreed to add LineReference to LineItem

7)      Suggestion for new documenttype: PickingListRequest. Agreed to Postpone it for next version

8)       Suggestion for new documenttype: FulfillmentOrder. Agreed to Postpone it for next version

9)      Suggestion for a new documenttype: Catalouge Response with updates of buyer IDs. Agreed to Postpone it for next version

Arianna. Can I ask you to update the issuelist and the spreadsheets?

Best regards

Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: ebConnect_email

Peter L. Borresen

Tlf: +4542502390