Subject: Curricula vs. curriculum

Hello PSC,

Sorry to say that I have found one last (!) plural/singular problem:

   Tendering Terms. Required Curricula. Indicator

Fortunately, it's just that one BBIE.  The definition is:

   It is used to indicate if the curricula is required or not.

The intended meaning of "curricula" here seems to be singular; but the
singular in English is "curriculum".  I need to know which.

(I also need to have the word explained in this context so that I can
add that to the definition.  What's a "curriculum" in etendering?)

Jon