Subject: work plan for 2.1 definition validation

following yesterday's session i am circulating the current UBL 2.1 common library definitions spreadsheet.

it contains the comments and amendments discussed and also allocates (by ABIE) the areas that we need specific people (Peter, Oriol, Arianna and Roberto) to resolve.

we need these people to complete their sections and send updates to the list as soon as possible.

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services