Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] VS: commonlib-edit-plb-ab_review_merge.xls

At 2012-12-11 02:16 +0100, Peter L. Borresen wrote:
Please find the updated version of the updated edit merge of the definition work.

When working with this spreadsheet, I note there is a second sheet with a number of proposed changes to the document model. Some of these I see are implemented and some of them are not implemented.

I'm assuming I'm only working with the first sheet, that with the definitions, but I'm posting about the second sheet just to make sure that nothing has been missed in the considerations of the PSC.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com