ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] Naming of the XML expression of XPath information

[re-send, now that I'm subbed to ubl-sbsc]

Having just researched and written about "microformats", I would tend to
agree that the HTML format provides (or could, with trivial changes*)
everything that one would need in an XML format, so a separate,
dedicated XML format isn't necessary. I won't go as far to say to get
rid of the XML format/instance, because I'm sure others have good uses
for them.

As far as naming, what I downloaded this morning, in the 'text' and
'html' subdirectories unpacked, looked great.

.micah

----

* The raw, 'view source' of the HTML should probably not include the
non-breaking space characters. It should be straightforwardly usable
markup. I've already sent Ken some changes along these lines, and I'll
help him tweak it further, if needed.

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info