ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Revised XPath files based on editorial feedback

I've excised the clipboard code from the HTML files and I've beefed up the
troubleshooting comment text at the start of HTML files based on a
discovery I made this week regarding Windows support of the Unicode
character set (in particular the zero-width space characters used for
managed line breaking).  I also commented in the HTML files what to remove
in order to remove the security warnings triggered by the page in some
browsers.

I recreated the XPath files based on the 20050329 schema files from Stephen:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12376/UBL-1.0-SBS-Beta-2-XPath-20050424-1450z.zip

Comments are welcome.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc