ubl-sbsc message

Subject: What process for a Technical Corrigendum for UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0?

Hi guys,

I've just found a fault in the synthesis of a set of XPath files in
the UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 committee spec deliverable.

This was discovered in my real-world application of the draft UBL 2.0
SBS XPath files here in Denmark ... surprise, surprise.

There are no changes to the definition of the SBS or the XPath files,
just a fault in the generation of the XPath instance files according
to the existing definition.  An important enough fault that the XPath
instance files are not useful as they stand.  It happens that the
XPath description files are not at fault, the fault is in the
generation of the instance files from the description files.

My proposed update to the instance files would not change a single
datum of the description files and the description files are the only
normative set of files.

What would be the process of issuing a technical corrigendum UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0.1?