ubl-security message

Subject: New draft for the UBL XAdES profile

Dear all,
please find attached a new draft for the UBL XAdES profile. As agreed during the F2F meeting in Copenhagen there is the opportunity to insert this profile with the release of UBL 2.1.
I kindly ask you to review it before the end of this week so, if there isn't any major issue, I can take into account your comments and send it to the TC in time.

Thank you.

Regards,
Andrea

UBL-XAdES-Profile 1.0-20100301.doc