ubl-security message

Subject: Beginning edits to the XAdES Profile

Hello UBL Security Subcommittee,

I am beginning to edit the Profile draft and have just finished
with the introduction; see attached, in particular the
question/comment on page 2.  I have not yet touched any of the
content beginning at 1.1 because I'm waiting to see whether any of
this will need to be revised in light of the proposed
implementation.

Please let me know whether the authors of the draft are available
to work on this over the course of the next week as we put PRD1
together.

Jon

UBL-XAdES-Profile 1.0-RC2-jb.doc