ubl-ssc message

Subject: Deadline for schema generation?

Greetings

I had been under the impression that the deadline
for instructions for updates to the new schemas
was 1st June. Recently this has been reported
in schedules as 1st July. Which is correct?
What would be the implications of not having a
solution until 1st July?

Secondly, I gather we do not have a meeting
until next week since some may still be travelling
and getting back to things after the plenary.

All the best

Steve