ubl-tsc message

Subject: Terminology from CEFACT

Please find attached the documents referred to in today's call.

This should give us a guide for the terminology to use in our models.

PS. I apologise if you receive two copies, but I am sending to the new
subcommittee list and also personal email addresses just to be sure we
all get this.  In future we should use the SC mailing list for all
correspondence.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476

JPEG image

TBG3 definitions v2 jan05.doc