ubl-tsc message

Subject: thoughts on the high level model

please find attached my thoughts about how we can use the high level
model to start to populate the necessary parts of the combined model.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476

JPEG image