ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Issues List for TSC

I have added my own column to this list (column  K) with my initial comments (see attached).  It may be useful if others do the same.

Kama, Kamarudin Bin Tambi wrote:
Issues List for TSC

Hi,
As per the last concall meeting, pls find attached the issues, which I have extracted from the master list for us to address. We'll discuss this in the next concall.

Rgds
kama

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.0/305 - Release Date: 8/04/2006

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Issues06-04-00003.000-tsc-tim.xls