ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] RE: GoToMeeting Invitation - Go to meeting for todaysUBL Telecon

once again i apologise for missing the call.

ultimately we will need to have one spreadsheet for all ABIEs (excluding
the root document one) for all of UBL 2.1.

As a first step to this we should have a proposed changes spreadsheet
that contains the new ABIEs and any existing ABIEs that have new BBIEs
(like Location).  Any new BIEs will have '2.1' in the current version
column so we know they are new.  We will have one of these from the TSC
and one from the PSC.  these are then combined to one 'master changes'
and any discrepencies discussed before the changes are applied to the
UBL 2.0 spreadsheets and issued as UBL 2.1.  We will then use this to
create the draft 2.1 schemas and load the models into the iSURF tool
(eDocCreator).

As far as profiling goes I would suggest that once the 2.1 spreadsheets
are loaded into the  iSURF tool then they use this to create the
Freightwise profile.  It may get messy trying anything else. One
strategy the PSC are considering is pushing one set of changes through
first.  So, for example, the TSC may propose only the freightwise
changes as their first draft of 2.1 spreadsheets so that schemas can be
built on these sooner.

good luck in barcelona.

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath