ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] PRO03 Transport Documentation Review for Intermodal Freight Management

Hi Andy,

I'm not sure what I'm looking at here.

Is this Audun's edit to some version of the document that's different
from the one I have in DocBook?  We agreed that the changes would be
made to the version that I currently have, not some other version; I
can't work with edits to some other document.

If what's intended here is a complete rewrite of the version that I
currently have, starting with the version that I currently have and
merging all the changes that were made in that process, then I guess you
should just merge everything on your end into a single deliverable and
I'll redo the copy editing and the DocBook markup from scratch.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed with this.

Jon