ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] No call

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Anne Hendry wrote:

>>it shows ttsc doing tools configuration for the past couple of weeks,
>>ending Monday the 16th (11 days from now) with a set of alpha quality
>>0p80 schemas for review by the LC modeling and QA teams.  Is this realistic?

Sounds doable on my end.  I'm starting on tweaking earlier
conversion routines to accomodate modified headers in Tim's 0p71.
Thanks for allowing the possibility of alpha quality.

Lisa might provide Gunther with her collection of script
abnormalities findings so that we could also have a new version
of Perl script for independent verification.  How does that sound?

>>I do recall Gunther saying that the schemas could be hand-crafter for now
>>because the new ndr rules are not yet reflected in the tools, so perhaps
>>that is the plan of record and is not a problem to get done by the 16th,

I think Tim's side is still looking at having a tool like 0p70
to generate normative schemas from LC's spreadsheets, instead of
jumping into a text editor now to handcraft schemas from scratch.

>>but I just thought I'd get people thinking in the direction of this
>>schedule,
>>since I'm not sure how much overlap we have in membership/attendance between
>>the LC meetings, the NDR meeting, and this team.
>>Since there's no TTSC
>>meeting this week, what about using a few minutes on this Friday's LC
>>call to give a TTSC update (assuming Tim agrees, of course, but I can't
>>imagine he wouldn't)?

Yes, good point, Anne.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai