ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] No TTSC meeting tomorrow, Thursday 27 November

Hi,

I am sorry that response is too delayed to write Java book for my
course in university.

I am studying XML and B2B framework for three years and had developed ebXML
ebMS engine and B2B prototype system using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.

Also I am a member of ISO JTC1/SC34 Japan and have participated in activity
of making JIS Japanese documentation of SGML and XML applications such as
HyTime, RDF, DOM, SMIL.

Thanks

-----
Hiroshi Naito, Osaka Institute of Technology <http://www.oit.ac.jp/>