ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] AW: 1.0 draft 4 models

Michael and TTSC

Having sent the draft 4 model spreadsheets earlier (to LCSC)
I'd like to propose a test - no not a 'toast',
but I hope that's going to be soon :-)

I've attached instances which I would propose, according to
a combination of NDRules and consistency with beta,
should validate against draft 4 Schemas.

These were generated with XML Spy 2004 from my own
beta-like (plus split reusable Schema, etc) draft 4 Schemas.
The instances should, as they are now, be placed in an
adjacent folder to one called 'xsd' containing the usual
sub-folders. They are maximal example instances - they
contain one of every element and attribute which I believe
follow from our existing sequence of drafts and versions.
Thus they would seem to me to be the simplest progression
an impementer might expect from our 0.65, 0.70 and 1.0 beta
UBL versions. One might argue that a better understanding
of NDRules might require changes but this is where I think we
are at present in our interpretation of NDR (prior, though to
Tim's reappraisal of the NDRules).

I'll send these now and then send Michael my own Schemas
which might help with validation too. (I won't send these to
the list lest there be confusion between his and mine).

My schemas were not fully generated but included some
hand-crafting.

All the best

Steve