ubl-ttsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ttsc] ttsc and isc meeting jointly again tomorrow

Sorry, that should have said 10:00 for the ndr/clsc/ttsc discussions.
 From 9-10 LCSC will be meeting to discuss packaging and documentation.
 This is still somewhat relevant to both ttsc and isc though, since for
the ttsc we'll review what stays in the main document vs. what gets
moved to the ttsc document, and for isc, the documentation should be of
some interest as well, to get the user view and thoughts on usability
for implementors of the current organization and content.

-Anne