ubl message

Subject: UBL meeting update (2)

Our attendance for the UBL TC meeting 2001.10.29 seems to have
stabilized at just under what I can squeeze into the room I have
reserved in Menlo Park, so I'm going to proceed on the assumption
that this is where we will be meeting.  Based on that assumption,
I've reserved two smaller rooms for breakout sessions; this will
give us three rooms for committee work.

Several people have told me that they would like to travel back
home on Friday of that week, so I'm thinking that we should change
the meeting dates from Monday through Friday (2001.10.29-11.02) to
Monday through Thursday (2001.10.29-11.01).  This would give us an
agenda that looks something like the following:

   Mon 2001.10.29 10h00-12h00 UBL Group meeting
		  14h00-17h00 UBL TC meeting

   Tue 2001.10.30 Subcommittee work

   Wed 2001.10.31 Subcommittee work

   Thu 2001.11.01 UBL TC meeting

Before I flesh out a detailed agenda, does anyone have a problem
with this plan?

Jon Bosak
Chair, UBL Group
Designated Chair, UBL TC