ubl message

Subject: Preliminary agenda for UBL TC meeting

Hearing no objection to my previous suggestions, I submit the
following as the preliminary agenda for our UBL TC meeting in
Menlo Park.  Since Friday 2001.11.02 is now given over to travel,
Thursday is scheduled to be a full working day -- no leaving
early!

Jon

PRELIMINARY AGENDA: UBL GROUP AND UBL TC MEETING, 2001.10.29-11.01

Mon 2001.10.29

   10h00-12h00 UBL Group meeting

    - Committee reports

      - Liaison Committee (Bosak)

      - IPR Committee (Gutentag)

      - Planning Committee (Maler)

      - Mapping Committee (McGrath)

    - Adjournment (as UBL Group)

   14h00-17h00 OASIS UBL TC meeting

    - Roll call (establishes initial voting membership)

    - TC subcommittee formation

    - Scheduling of subcommittee work Tuesday through Thursday

    - Adoption of standing rules for TC and subcommittee work

    - The larger picture: ebWG, ebXML, JCC

Tue 2001.10.30

   09h00-17h00

      Subcommittee work (schedule TBD Monday)