ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Re: BL: Fwd: OASIS Members to Develop Universal Business Language

[dconnelly@openapplications.org:]

| I have SEVERE CONCERNS about the following statement that was made
| in the email below:
|
| "I do know, however, that OAGI membership is not open to everyone,
| and I know that its internal decision-making processes are not
| visible to the public."
|
| This statement is UNCATEGORICALLY INCORRECT and a gross
| mis-representation of the Open Applications Group, Inc.
|
| Unless this statement is retracted, this organization will take
| action to prevent further gross misrepresentations.

Hello David,

I'd be more than happy to correct any misstatement of fact.
Please enlighten us.

 - What is the OAGI policy regarding memberships for individuals?

 - How much does an individual membership cost?

 - Can individuals vote on the adoption of technical
   specifications?

 - Who currently sits on the board of directors of OAGI?

 - What is the procedure for becoming an OAGI director?

 - Where can we find minutes of OAGI board meetings?

 - What is the OAGI procedure for resolving disputes between
   members over design decisions that may affect their product
   plans?

 - Can OAGI charge fees for using the technology it develops?

 - What control would people donating expertise to OAGI's IP have
   over the disposition of that IP going forward?

I'm sure we would all be very interested in the answers to these
questions and any other information you could provide.

Best regards,

Jon