ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Liaison candidate: Bill French, EIDX

UBL TC,

We have our first formally designated liaison for the Liaison
Subcommittee: Bill French <bfrench@contivo.com>, representing
EIDX.

Formal liaisons require approval by the TC.  As authorized by the
TC last week, I'm going to do this through email, and given the
nature of liaison approvals, I intend to handle the typical case
by general consent.

Does anyone object to accepting Bill French as our liaison from
EIDX?  You have five days (till the end of the day on Sunday 11
November) to register an objection if you have one.

Jon