ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Fwd: [ubl-ndrsc] Minutes for 28 November 2001 UBL NDR meeting

Here are the minutes from today's Naming and Design Rules SC meeting.  We
are driving towards having a useful snapshot of our work ready for Jon's
presentation at XML 2001, and next week we will identify key schema support
issues that he can tell vendors about.

Please visit our portal at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/