ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Mark Crawford named UBL TC vice chair

I am very pleased to announce that the OASIS UBL TC has created
the position of vice chair of the TC and that Mark Crawford has
been appointed to this position.

Mark's assistance in leading this effort will be of tremendous
value as we move forward.  I am grateful to Mark's management for
agreeing to contribute his formidable skills to this office, and I
thank the TC for approving his appointment.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC