ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Collaboration Support

Further,

1. While (or after) your test session, please fill out the following survey to help us get a better
idea what worked and what didn't.
It's at http://www.cimus.com/ubl-survey/

2. I will add another test hours this evening (my time). The revised schedule is as follows (errata on
the date on yesterday's schedule too)

   (a)  Mon 28-Jan-2002 08:30-09:30 PST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=01&day=28&hour=16&min=30&sec=0>

   (b)  Mon 28-Jan-2002 18:30-19:30 PST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=01&day=29&hour=02&min=30&sec=0>

    (c)  Tue 29-Jan-2002 08:30-09:00 PST (this would be before our regular Tuesday phone
conference.)
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=01&day=29&hour=16&min=30&sec=0>

   (d)  Tue 29-Jan-2002 right after the LCSC weekly phone conference, probably (hopefully)
10:30-11:00 PST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=01&day=29&hour=18&min=30&sec=0>

3. While in session, I will also be available via instant messaging under AIM Handle : YimPP

Regards,
PPY