ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Re: [ubl-comment] Distribution of Naming and Design Rulesposition papers

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the comments.  I think the 1.3.3 rewrite doesn't get at our
intent, since we did intend to give the LC group the latitude to add a
qualifier even in cases of singleton properties, where a "naked"
property term would be confusing or misleading to people looking at
the instance.  But we'll certainly discuss it, and will seek the
opinion of the LC people as well.

Regarding 1.3.5, we're open to additional exceptions that are easy to
understand/implement and make for more natural names.  I think we were
hesitant to completely elide more than one representation term (so
that there would be a clear default), but given the other truncations
we're already doing, perhaps this isn't so much of a problem -- i.e.,
the dictionary entries for everything are still crystal clear.  We'll
discuss this one as well, and I believe Tim McGrath is collecting a
lot of good comments on the Order schema this week that might affect
our direction on this as well.

Best,

	Eve