ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] TC attendance and quorums

I agree we need to make some changes.  Your point number 4 below, is one
I had thought strange from the beginning.  To be a member of a Sub
Committee, but not a member of the TC.  I will very much support a
change to make all SC members also TC members.

Dial in sessions have already been asked for at this last meeting in
Minneapolis.  Because I had not known of the request before hand, and
because of a shortage of conferencing phones available from the hotel,
we were unable to do it.  But, I support this, and if we know enough in
advance, it should be easier to get it set up.

Good work Jon, thanks for keeping things organized.

Lisa