ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Dial-in number for UBL plenary 1 October 2002

Under new rules recently adopted by the OASIS UBL Technical
Committee, voting members of the UBL TC can participate in plenary
sessions by phone.  The number for the UBL TC plenary session
Tuesday 1 October 2002 is as follows:

   International: 646 441 1003
   U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
   Participant code: 701188

The plenary session will begin about 09h00 Boston time (GMT -4)
and end around 15h00 Boston time.  We intend to maintain the phone
conference for the entire session.

Since this is the first time we've tried this, it's probably safe
to assume that we will encounter some technical problems.  It is
normal for callers to be put on hold until the chair dials in, so
if we experience phone problems in Burlington or are late in
starting the meeting, there may be a delay in getting connected to
the conference call.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC