ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Resolution: Context Methodology SC chair

UBL members,

Matt Gertner has been forced by business circumstances to resign
as chair of the UBL Context Methodology Subcommittee.  He hopes to
rejoin the group again later, but at present, this SC is without a
chair.

The future-oriented CM SC is relatively inactive right now because
its members are focused on participation in the Naming and Design
Rules SC, but it's important to maintain this SC on our overall
program of work, and someone has to keep an eye out for potential
CM issues in the naming and design rules.  I have asked Eduardo
Gutentag to take on this responsibility for the time being, and he
has kindly consented.

We discussed this during the closing TC plenary 4 October 2002,
and the group present at the meeting accepted this proposal.
Since we did not have the quorum needed to pass a formal TC
resolution, however, the decision of that group must be ratified
by email.

If any voting member of the UBL TC objects to the appointment of
Eduardo Gutentag as chair of the UBL Context Methodology
Subcommittee, please register that objection via mail to this list
no later than COB 10 October 2002.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC