ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Denver UBL meeting phone participation

This message applies to all UBL TC members, not just people who
are coming to Denver.

OASIS TC rules require members in good standing to attend two out
of every three TC meetings.  UBL TC rules allow members to meet
this requirement by phoning in during one of the TC plenary
sessions.  In Denver, phone conferencing for this purpose will be
enabled only during the opening plenary 9-noon Mountain Standard
Time Monday 3 February.  (This is 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. California
time, 16h00 to 19h00 GMT.)  The cost of phone rentals in a hotel
setting will unfortunately prevent us from providing phone access
to the closing plenary on Friday.

Conference information is as follows:

   09h00-12h00 MST (08h00-11h00 PST, 16h00-19h00 GMT)
   International: 646 441 1003
   U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
   Participant code: 701188

The conference cannot begin until the host dials in from Denver.
Callers will automatically be put on hold until this occurs.
Since this will be our first attempt at connecting from this
meeting and since we will be calling from hotel facilities, some
delay at the beginning is to be expected.  If you cannot connect
with the call after the first few minutes, please hang up and try
again a little later.  If a momentary disconnect from Denver
causes the call to end, please wait a minute or two and dial back
in.

After lunch following the Monday plenary, a joint NDR/LC meeting
will take place in the same room beginning around 1 p.m. in Denver
and ending around 3 p.m.  We will either leave the call up or will
start it again when the group reconvenes for this joint meeting.
Interested UBL members are invited to listen in on this as well.
If you fail to connect starting at 1 p.m., please try again a
little later using the call-in numbers.

Members of the NDRSC, LCSC, and LSC are planning their own
conference calls during the week of the meeting at times and
numbers that will be or have been provided in messages to those
subcommittees from their respective chairs.  To reduce the support
burden on our hosts, we have decided to use individual room phones
and cell phones for the afternoon LC calls.  TC members attending
in person are therefore advised to bring telephone headsets if
they are in the habit of using them for conference calls.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC