ubl message

Subject: [ubl] UBL brochure

The latest UBL brochure (8.5 x 11 inch version) can be found in
the UBL Marketing SC archive at

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-msc/200302/msg00000.html

Feel free to have this printed out (two sides, folded in thirds)
for distribution at conferences and meetings.  The file is in
openoffice format; openoffice is available free from
openoffice.org.  (For reasons that are mysterious to me, a PDF
version of the same file won't print out with margins that will
allow it to fold correctly.)  A run of 500 copies on colored sub
20 bond, two sided, folded in thirds, costs around USD 75 at
Kinko's.  A run of 40 costs about USD 10.

I hope to make an A4 version of this available some time soon.

Jon