ubl message

Subject: MoU/MG Core components proposal

Attached is a presentation given to the ISO IEC ITU UNECE MoU/MG
earlier this week at the MoU/MG meeting in Geneva.  Note the call
for a workshop to be held in the "September 2003 timeframe"
(presumably in conjunction with the UN/CEFACT Forum meeting in
Seoul) and a request for a each of the groups listed (including
UBL) to "declare support for the goal of the common definition and
commit to continuing to work towards that goal under the MoU/MG."

We have long been committed in principle to such a plan.  We need
to discuss this at the meeting in London and decide on some
appropriate language in support of the proposal.  We also need to
discuss workshop logistics, the details of which should be
available by the time we meet.

Jon

moumg_co.ppt