ubl message

Subject: Please block week of 3 November 2003

UBL members,

In our review of the UBL 1.0 timeline at the UBL TC meeting this
week, the group gathered in London concluded that we still intend
for the meeting in Montreal 28 July through 1 August 2003 to be
our last in the UBL 1.0 development cycle, but we also decided
that it would be a good idea on general principles to block a week
in late October or early November for a possible meeting if one
becomes necessary.

At the closing plenary today, it was determined that the week of 3
November 2003 presents the fewest conflicts with existing meetings
and other commitments.  The final decision on whether to schedule
an additional meeting will be made at the UBL TC meeting in
Montreal, but please try to keep the week of 3 November clear of
other commitments on the chance that it might be needed.

Jon