ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Messages of condolence to Mike Adcock's family

Dear all
Many of you have asked about expressing condolences to Mike's wife,
Chris, and his two children Matthew and Rebecca. We at APACS, therefore,
have set-up the dedicated e.mail address below to receive such
expressions of sympathy - an 'electronic' book of condolence.

sympathy@apacs.org.uk

We will collect the messages we receive at this address and print them
and pass them on to the family as one tribute to Mike from all that have
known him through work and his international activities.

Please feel free to pass this address on to whom you think
appropriate.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts at this difficult time.

James Whittle

Consultant
Standards & Security Unit
APACS - Association for Payment Clearing Services
Mercury House, Triton Court
14 Finsbury Square
London EC2A 1LQ
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7711 6209
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7711 6299
e-mail: james.whittle@apacs.org.uk
web: http://www.apacs.org.uk

>>> "Probert, Sue" <Sue.Probert@commerceone.com> 05/28/03 07:50am >>>
I have already received many messages which request me to pass on
condolences to Mike's family and requests for details on how to contact
them
direct.

In order that his many friends and colleagues can make their own
personal
statement I am offering to collect these together and pass them on as
package to Chris, Matt and Becky in a few days time. Please send me
personally any message that you would like me to add.

Sue

Sue Probert

Tel: +44 1425 275117

Mobile: +44 7798 846652

email:  <mailto:sue.probert@dial.pipex.com> sue.probert@dial.pipex.com

The opinions expressed are those of the individual and not the company.
  Internet communications are not secure and therefore APACS does not
     accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or
   copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
          telephone to arrange for its return.  Thank you.