ubl message

Subject: UBL meeting 28 July - 2 August

Greetings,

Our next F2F is fast approaching. We will be meeting in Montreal at the Montreal Hilton the week of 28 July. Our meeting dates give everyone a great opportunity for a "threefor" - 1) the opportunity to work on the final stages of UBL 1.0 and the UBL Naming and Design Rules, 2) the opportunity to be in Montreal during a great time of year, and 3) the opportunity to extend your stay and be part of Extreme the following week (Extreme is THE XML conference for XML Geeks).

So if you haven't already made your travel plans, You need to move fast. I would also like to get a handle on the expexted number of attendees.  If youare planning on attending, could you please send me an email?

Thanks for listening - and hope to see you all there.
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org