ubl message

Subject: Montreal phone access

My apologies for the trouble we have been experiencing with the
phone conferences today and yesterday.  It appears to be an
interface problem -- it was telling us that a feature had been
enabled when in fact it had not.  The operators have now added the
missing feature, but it should take a few minutes to take effect.

We have closed down both lines and will be restarting in about
five minutes (that is, about 11:10 a.m. in Montreal).  Please dial
in now and wait for the "host" to arrive; this appears to be the
best way to make sure you will be included.

Jon