ubl message

Subject: SRO (was: Registration for UBL TC meeting 3-7 November)

Below is the latest list of (mail addresses of) people who have
said they will be attending all or part of the UBL TC meeting in
San Francisco.

Just to let you know what to expect -- when we chose the SF
drop-in facility, we were expecting a smaller group.  The largest
meeting room there seats 20 (with tables) or 30 (without tables).
At this point we have 37 names on the list.  Some of these people
will not actually be present Monday, so I think we're OK.  But it
appears unlikely that we will be able to fit tables into the room,
so please expect only chairs for the opening plenary and the joint
SC meetings Monday.  For the working sessions we will have an
additional room that seats 15, so I think we can expect to have
tables available for the rest of the week.

The good news is that all those bodies should substantially
improve the acoustics.  :-)

The latest meeting agenda can be found at

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200310/msg00011.html

Jon

UBL TC REGISTRATION FOR SAN FRANCISCO MEETING 3-7 NOVEMBER

   agregory@aeon-llc.com
   anne.hendry@sun.com
   bill.meadows@sun.com
   catherine.williams@pisces.co.uk