ubl message

Subject: Fwd: XML Europe 2004 --- CALL FOR PAPERS!

UBL members,

FYI.

Jon

From: "Elledge, Marion" <MElledge@idealliance.org>
To: "'announce@lists.oasis-open.org'" <announce@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:01:22 -0500

"Documenting the Future"

XML Europe takes place 18-21 April at the RAI Centre in Amsterdam. XML
Europe 2004 provides the premier European forum for the XML community,
spanning the worlds of electronic business, publishing, the Internet,
e-government, software and open standards development.

This year's conference takes as its theme "Documenting the Future,"
reflecting the key role XML plays in capturing an ever-increasing portion of
our lives -- whether business transactions, our interactions with
government, or our creative endeavours. At XML Europe, those responsible for
shaping our electronic future will meet, collaborate and exchange ideas.
[read more <http://xmleurope.com/2004/about.asp> ]
For more information on ways to participate at XML Europe 2004, please visit
our Call for <http://xmleurope.com/2004/call.asp>  Participation.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted. Deadline is 5 January
2004.
Please note: This site will be updated shortly with more information on XML
Europe 2004

Marion L. Elledge
IDEAlliance (celebrating 20 years of markup)
Telephone: (251) 432-3766
email:  <mailto:melledge@idealliance.org> melledge@idealliance.org

Check out news and upcoming events at:
 <http://www.idealliance.org> http://www.idealliance.org