ubl message

Subject: FW: QAssociates testing: order 1000005382

All,

For your information from a very excited team at IMPAQ.  Possibly the “first UBL v1 invoice to grace the internet” to quote Colin O’Donnell. Whilst this is a test invoice it is using the production xDE environment at Q and loaded first time.

With Purchase Orders being live since June this will complete the cycle and realize the full benefits for both parties.

Further news after UAT when we are fully live.

Yours truly,

Stephen JK Parker

Director and Operations Manager

IMPAQ Information Management (UK) Ltd