ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] RNG schemas for UBL

As an addendum to Jon's email, let me reaffirm UBL NDR's willingness to review and discuss matters related to UBL representation in other schema languages - as well as consider issues associated with UBL's NDR Rules.

Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177 Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
<http://www.lmi.org/>