ubl message

Subject: Re: UBL Coordination

Dear all
could we please agree to close this discussion for the moment. I appreicate the
inputs from both Mark and Chee Kai but I think this is getting a bit out of
hand.

We are all busy, talented people with bigger fish to fry right now. I don't
like the tone this is taking and I don't think it is progressing our interests.

Thanks
Mavis

[Chee-Kai]