ubl message

Subject: XForms Institute

--- Begin Message ---
Stephen,

This is a message for you and the whole UBL group. Can you relay it?

I want to make sure you're aware of my new site:

http://xformsessentials.com

An entry-level tutorial in XForms, based on XForms technology. I plan
to continue my XForms+UBL work through this channel.

I especially appreciate any links to this site from yours.

Thanks!

micah

=====
_XForms Essentials_ now in-print: http://dubinko.info/writing/xforms/