ubl message

Subject: February 23-27 UBL F2F Registration

Greetings,

The next UBL F2F is fast approaching and there are a few administrative matters I need to take care of.  First, I hope that everyone involved in the TC will be able to join us here in Washington to finalise UBL 1.0 and begin our efforts on the next version.  I am sure that our meeting will be exciting and productive, and I am looking forward to seeing all of you.